- Things I Learned in the BVI. Some interesting observations from someone sailing in the BVI for the first time.
- Really Getting Published. Someone who no longer drinks survives a BVI charter with lots of drinkers.
- Trip report Flyboys aboard Dream Cat 4/8-4/15. Great long and detailed trip report.
Not quite trip reports:
- Round Tortola record beaten. Ever wondered how long it would take to sail around Tortola? 2 hours, 50 minutes and 15 seconds. (Although most of us take a week!)
- Peter Island Resort & Spa, BVI, launches new guest chef program. $575/person if you are staying at least 5 nights.