If you or someone else in your group really wants to stop for a massage or a facial during your sail around the British Virgin Islands, you have a number of choices.
- The Spa at Leverick Bay. There’s also a great restaurant here as well as a pool. You could also send some of your group off to explore the Baths in a rental car or taxi. A 55 minute massage is $95. I’ve heard from several happy customers.
- The Amara Spa at the Moorings base. Relatively new. Very convenient for anyone chartering with Moorings, Sunsail or Footloose. A 60 minute massage is $85. I don’t know anyone who’s been here yet, so leave a comment if you’ve tried it out!
- Peter Island Resort and Spa. Luxurious spa with prices to match. Massages start at $160 for 75 minutes. You can even get a whole suite for the day complete with services and lunch with a Retreat Suite. Those that have tried it, say it’s awesome!
- The Spa at Bitter End Yacht Club. Great facilities and hours. A massage is $105 for 55 minutes.
- Sole Day Spa in Road Town. $79 for 60 minutes. Might be a good choice if some people want to pick up some souvenirs or groceries while others get a massage.
- Serenity at Soper’s Hole Marina. $85 for 55 minutes.
If you’ve been lucky and gotten a massage in the BVI, let us know how it went, so we can plan our next trip accordingly! 🙂